The Divorce Magazine spoke with Ann Corrigan of Clarity Family Law with the aim to answer one of the most common question around divorce – “What are the ground for divorce in the UK?”
She answered questions such as:
- What are the grounds for divorce in the UK
- There are 5 grounds for divorce in the UK, what are they?
- What really does irretrievable breakdown or marriage mean?
- What constitutes unreasonable behaviour as grounds for divorce?
- Is an emotional affair admissible as grounds for divorce?
- Children of divorce, where do they come in?
- What are the issues surrounding child custody in the UK? What are the child custody laws?
- Can I get full child custody after divorce?
- How to get divorced once you establish the grounds for divorce?
- How can I handle the first stages of divorce?
Find more videos and subscribe to our youtube channel