Please read these Terms and Conditions before submitting or using any form of content on The Divorce Magazine. When we use the word “content” here, we are referring to but not limited to the various types of content that you will find including, videos, audio files, infographics, graphics, logos, images, text and any other material that you will find.
As you read along, please be aware that we will use any of the following words/terms to refer to The Divorce Magazine website: “our site”, TDM or The Divorce Magazine.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions and The Divorce Magazine website, including any enhancements, at anytime and by continuing to use the site and its contents and by continuing to submit content in any form, you are bound by any such changes.
The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can always be found at: www.thedivorcemagazine.co.uk
THE PART ABOUT USING OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENT
Please be aware that none of the content on The Divorce Magazine is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely or depend on. The obligation is on you to consult a professional or specialist in your area of interest or where you require such a service. Do not take or refrain from any action on the basis of any content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site but please be aware that we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Once content has been submitted, published or not published i.e. made visible to the general public or not, we may, at our own discretion, remove or edit any content at any time and without notice. Please be aware that we are not liable or responsible for any loss or damage that results from or is caused by any such editing or removal of content.
We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of The Divorce Magazine. All content, without exception, created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view, we, The Divorce Magazine is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. The Divorce Magazine and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. The Divorce Magazine and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Divorce Magazine reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
USING OUR CONTENT – THE DOS
You may use our site solely and exclusively on a personal and non-commercial basis only. This means that you are welcome to use by sharing, reading, listening to, watching, downloading or printing extracts from the content found on The Divorce Magazine only for personal and not commercial use.
USING OUR CONTENT – THE DON’TS
Unless we have granted you special permission, you are not permitted to do any of the following whether manually or automatically using non-human devices:
- Distribute, copy, reproduce, translate, extract, adapt, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, archive, store or in any way exploit (commercially or otherwise) any part of our site or any content
- Employ any of the content on The Divorce Magazine in a such a manner that it could be interpreted as you creating an electronic database or any type of database
In our sole discretion, The Divorce Magazine reserves the right to suspend, block or deny you access to any part of our site either temporarily or permanently, at any time and without notice.
If any of the above mentioned actions has had to be undertaken for whatever reason, we are not accountable, liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused, resulting or arising from any such denial of access, suspension or exclusion temporarily or permanently to our site or any part of it.
ABOUT THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT – YOUR CONTENT
- What we do with User Submitted Content
When you submit content to our site, you grant The Divorce Magazine certain rights.
By posting and submitting content on or to our site in any format including but not limited to text, video, photographs, audio or otherwise, you are granting us the right to display or publish such content on our site either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work.
You are also granting us permission to store such content, in any of the forms mentioned above or otherwise, and to distribute and/or use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
When you submit content to our site, you grant, The Divorce Magazine a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irreversible, non-exclusive licence to publish, reproduce, reuse, repackage, revise, edit, display, transmit, broadcast, archive, translate, syndicate, licence, copy, adapt, enter into a database, use for publicity purposes, exploit commercially, extract, and use in different areas of our site or in by-product works, your content in The Divorce Magazine in any media, format or tangible expression now known or developed in the future (including but not limited to print, e-book, internet, mobile, tablet, The Divorce Magazine branded or affiliated social media channels, PDF, RSS feeds, podcast, radio, TV, Webcasts and other digital formats whether streamed or downloadable) and in any language throughout the world, as we see fit.
To all permitted extent, when you submit any content to our site, you understand and acknowledge that you are waiving your right to be identified as author of all content you post or submit as well as waiving the right to object to derogatory treatment. These are what have come to be known as moral rights, which you automatically and consequently agree to give up in regards and in relation to any content you submit to our site.
Our Rules on User Submitted Content
When you submit content for posting on our site, you understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you allow, warrant and represent that:
- You have and/or own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise and approve The Divorce Magazine to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in any and all submissions
- You have the written consent, release and/or permission of each identifiable person or individual in your submitted content to use their name and/or likeness
- If you are under the age of 18 years, that you have your parent, carer or guardian’s permission and/or authorisation to submit any content in any form to The Divorce Magazine
You agree that:
- Any submitted material or content is not copyrighted, protected by trade secret or is otherwise subject to, infringes upon or breaches third party proprietary rights, including trademarks, privacy and publicity rights, unless you, the person submitting the content, are the rightful owner of such rights and/or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein
- You will not publish, submit or post content that is inaccurate, false or misrepresentative that could cause any sort of damage to us or any third party
- You will not submit, post or publish any content or material that is unlawful, obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or of a sexual nature, threatening, hateful, homophobic, harassing, transphobic, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages hatred of any kind ( such as but not limited to age, disability, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, religion or race), or encourages, advocates or promotes any other sort of conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or that will give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- Any of your submissions will not be promoting or advertising any business product, service or otherwise unless agreed with us in writing before publication
- Once your article has been submitted and published, it cannot be removed (un-published) from www.thedivorcemagazine.co.uk nor have the url changed for whatever reason
The Divorce Magazine maintains the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice to you, the person submitting. We also accept no liability or responsibility for the aforementioned actions of removal and deletion of any positing as well as the failure to store any postings, content or other information you submit to us.
When you submit any content in any form to The Divorce Magazine, we may authorise such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other The Divorce Magazine branded environments and places.
To the extent permitted by law, The Divorce Magazine accepts no responsibility, liability nor accountability for any content appearing on our site. Not only is our site available on an “as is” basis but we also do not give any promise, warranty or representation as to any content that appears on The Divorce Magazine.
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to any users of our site or persons submitting any articles on or to our site, whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including, without limitation, negligence, defamation, libel, disparagement, breach of privacy), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with either of the following:
- The use of or the inability to use our site for any duration of time
- The reliance and dependence of and any use of any content whatsoever that is displayed on The Divorce Magazine
All of the above applies to individual and independent users as well as business, corporate and commercial users. In addition to this, please note that The Divorce Magazine will not be liable, answerable or accountable for:
- Any loss whatsoever of profits, sales, business or revenue
- Any loss whatsoever of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation
- Any interruption whatsoever to your business and links to it
- Any loss whatsoever of anticipated savings
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have your own adequate and efficient virus protection as The Divorce Magazine will not be liable, responsible or accountable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or bug, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material resulting from your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching any of these instructions, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity, IP address, username, name, IP location and/or other information to them without your consent or prior notice to you. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility nor accountability for the content of websites linked on The Divorce Magazine. Understand that such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites, their services, products or content. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The use of them and the resulting effects or events are your sole responsibility and accountability. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If any portion of the terms stated in these Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or unlawful, this shall not affect the legitimacy, validity or enforceability of any other part of the remaining terms.
We may host third party advertising, including any affiliate links on our site as a means of earning additional revenue, this however will be at no additional cost to you. All advertisers need to be certain that their material found on our site is lawful and complies with any relevant laws and regulations to any particular territory they are to be viewed and posted in. The Divorce Magazine, will not be liable, accountable or responsible for any such content in any format, nor for accept any loss or damage arising out of any contravention of any applicable law in respect of such material.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on either placing an advertisement or in partnering with The Divorce Magazine.
You will be responsible for any harm, loss or damage that The Divorce Magazine suffers as a result of your violation of these terms, or any breach by you of your agreements, acknowledgments, representations or warranties.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Divorce Magazine and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including all legal costs, resulting from any violation by you of these terms or any breach by you of your agreements, acknowledgments, representations or warranties herein.
We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these terms. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
You understand and agree that whether you are a business or a consumer, these terms, their subject matter and their formation as well as any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed and guided by English Law. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- Your Use of Our Site is Subject to Certain Disclaimers: OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR SITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING MARKET DATA, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. SUCH CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAX OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND IT DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES