In this interview, on being a stepmother, Jenna Korf answers some really important and common questions about what’s it’s like stepping into the role of stepmom.
Jenna Korf is the leading stepmom coach in Upstate New York. She is co-author of the book, “Skirts At War: Beyond Divorced Mom/Stepmom Conflict”, a Certified Stepfamily coach, a blogger at StepmomHelp.com, an RCI Certified Relationship coach, a Registered Nurse, a continuing education provider for therapists, a stepmom and a stepchild!
Some of the questions Jenna and I looked at include:
- What advice would she give a new stepmother?
- How to deal with discipline as a stepparent? Who does the discipling?
- How can dad facilitate the bonding process between stepmom and stepchild?
- What if you don’t like your stepchild?
- How can you work at bonding with your stepchild?
- What reactions can you expect from your stepchild?
And much, much more on step-parenting both for stepmoms and stepdads.