- What is a co-habitation agreement?
- Do co-habiting women have the same right as married ones?
- I am a stay-at-home mum and have been so since the beginning. How will this affect me during the divorce?
- During divorce proceedings, how much information do I need to give my solicitor regarding my financial standing?
- Does a court take into account who has caused the break down of the marriage?
- Are pre-nuptials binding in the UK? Does the law recognise them?
“Independent Financial Advisers or IFAs are professionals who offer independent advice on financial matters to their clients and recommend suitable financial products from the whole of the market…Typically an Independent Financial Adviser will conduct a detailed survey of their client’s financial position, preferences and objectives; this is sometimes known as a ‘fact find’. They will then advise appropriate action to meet the client’s objectives; and if necessary recommend a suitable financial product to match the client’s needs.” As defined inWikipedia