In this interview, Mary Waring gives us some free financial advice for women going through the divorce process.
I have to say that if you’re a woman currently going through divorce and you desire to get your finances sorted out and dealt with, then do listen to this interview. There’s a lot of very valuable information on here.
Knowing what your financial status is, is one of the best ways of coping with divorce and the whole divorce process itself.
In addition, aside from the free financial advice for women going through the divorce process, May responds to the questions below, some of which were submitted by readers of The Divorce Magazine:
- Do I need to be financially wealthy to work with a financial advisor?
- Do co-habiting women have the same right as those who are married?
- Can a financial claim stay open even after the divorce is over?
- I’m a stay-at-home mum and have been so since the beginning. How will this affect me during the divorce?
- During divorce proceedings, how much information do I need to give my solicitor regarding my financial standing?
- Does a court take into account who has caused the break down of the marriage?
- Are pre-nuptials binding in the UK? Does the law recognise them?
Click on link below to listen get some free financial advice for women getting divorced
Follow Mary – Twitter